Waddle club updated with a waddle avator...

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
:cheer: i can formaly say i believe to be in the waddle club :cheer:

anyone feel like this or am i insane lmao :rotfl:

if anyone would like to be in the waddle club,

mrs_tommo22 has made us all a waddle tag to use, so we feel part of a group lol...

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210 ... 28x279.jpg

feel freee to take the link if you like!

thanks mrs_tommo22 :hug:

I think I'm about ready to join the club too!! :cheer:

well welcome to the club ladies..

i felt really silly and paronoid how much a waddle i actually have, i can feel it too :rotfl:

I like it, it's another "I'M PREGNANT" statement and the more I can shout that out the better...never been happier than we are just now so waddle away little Pudding, mummy doesn't mind in the slightest!!

I have been told i am waddling lots to :? :)

My husband delights in pointing out all my waddling moments - usually at the end of the day when I'm off to bed and beat. :roll: :roll:

I must look a bit precarious however - i was in Marks getting measured for a new bra and they brought me a chair!

oh gosh i've been a member for ever... i must look sooooooo stupid when i walk :rotfl:

I am very jealous. I've definitely got bump envy syndrome - such a small bump that I couldn't get away with waddling!

Valentine xxx

not sure i waddle... walk like a grandma maybe as my sciatica has been really bad for the past couple of days, I can bearly move my left leg!

valentine said:
I am very jealous. I've definitely got bump envy syndrome - such a small bump that I couldn't get away with waddling!

Valentine xxx

you still have time valentine :rotfl: you may be small now but lo will grow suddenly lol

i think im a member too! :cheer:

I went to fill up the car with pertol yesterday and OH stayed in the car. when i got beck he said 'you really look pregnant'. i just didnt know what to say :wall: :rotfl:

Valentine im jealous, must be easier lugging round a small baby bump and not waddling compared to a big one.

I already feel like a house lol and have 12 weeks left!

I am a member too :cheer: :cheer:
My Mum calls me a womble. I am ok walking for the first 5 mins or so, then I notice that I am waddling especially when I get that damn stitch that makes you walk at 1 mile an hour, and you notice the 90 yr old with the zimmer frame racing by lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok ay then im on it! but only those of you that waddle need apply! il post it on here so you gals can c + p it onto your comps!

But back to waddling! I reckon in a couple of weeks il be ready to join ya gang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back