vote for your favourite moderator

budge

Reaction score
Yes another poll by the queen of polls!

Wwhich moderator deserves to win moderator of the month! :D
Has a certain moderator really impressed you with their super duper moderating skills this month

we love you all moderators!!!! but everyone has a fave!
Show how much you care by voting for your fave!

1superdog.jpg

wouldnt this be one of the "offending" threads that gets locked etc

why is that? we all voted for our favorite funny person/ longest thread writter etc the other week and no one was offended . its the moderators turns to be appreciated now!

I suggest different categories, like the 'funniest' moderator, etc. but not the 'favourite' one, just a suggestion :oops: i would feel bad for the other ones :oops:

oh its only a bit of fun! fook it then! delete it someone! :)

budge you're hilarious!!!!! :rotfl: I'm sure the mods would take it in good humour!! I vote for me as the favourite moderator!!! :rotfl:

Forgoodness sake what wrong with abit of competition!

Ive voted :D

I've voted too. I don't feel like it is a naughty thread - If it was asking to vote for the worst moderator then that would be a different thing

i want the thread deleted. Yes im having a paddy. i don't do it often but im having a private one right now on my computer chair!
the threads all damaged now and spoiled!

i don't care who wins anymore!
i was going to do a smurfy dance bu im not now!

do the smurfy dance budge!!!!! go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on.....

I'm sure me and the girls will take it all in good humor, go ahead and vote (for me) its only a bit of fun. :lol:

not unless people vote and we get a winner for me to dance for!

i want at least 30 votes! :D

i am looking at my smurf suit as i write

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back