Video monitor

Olive

Reaction score
Are they worth it?

I'm so tempted ever since I saw Sayers thread a few weeks back. Can't help but think would be so handy!

X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is a godsend, I love it :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

What one do you have? X

I'm buying the angelcare sensor pad only (£40 in argos atm) monitor and then a video one. it works out half the price of buying a 3 in 1 and it means as soon as baby starts wriggling we can completely take sensor pad and monitor away. Too many people recommend the video lol everyone that has one wouldn't be without it xxx

Mine broke a week ago and i felt like i had to be up and down the stairs all the time so i had to get another one, i wouldn't be without one hun, well worth every penny :) x x

Lol yeah I love it I would put it as one of my best buys the camera part and the parent unit are both portable I sometimes use it in the day if little one is on her play mat in living room and I'm in the kitchen or something also has talk back feature and camera moves around and zooms this is controlled by the parent unit

What ones does everyone have?

I already have a monitor and a separate sensor mat. Doesnt look like can buy video separately so if I was to would be a new monitor I imagine. I don't want to spend a fortune though as really can't afford it.

Just so tempted. He wakes up at night and half the time is still half asleep so would be so handy.

Xxxxx

I have angel movement and sound ( only £79.99 in John lewis) and I think that knowing that he is breathing is far more important than seeing him!

Lol we have the Angelcare sensor mat only and also have a bt pacifier sound monitor(which I only really use the lullabiesaand light show so don't use the parent bit and the video one I have is the summer infant touch x

Ive got a bt monitor and angel care mat atm

Will look up summer one sayer thanks x

i'm tempted to get a video one too, we have bt monitor at the moment.

We've got the summer infant touch deluxe too, and whilst it's expensive, it's well worth every penny, like sayer says, it has zoom and you can be in another room with the parent unit, and rotate the camera, the talk back feature is great too. I wouldn't be without mine.xx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I'm kind of telling myself it'll be good when he's older too. X

Yes that's the one and yeah it will be good for when lo is older x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member