Very emotional

:hug: So sorry to hear about your loss.

I have been getting quite emotional, ranging from being really upset about things to having a short fuse.

There are hormones racing around your body at the moment, but it could be a mixture of your previous issues and being pg.

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: and hope you are feeling better soon.

:hug: :hug: Poor you. I'm sure the hormones don't help with everything else going on. I don't think men really understand what us ladies go through with hormones.
It's a bit too early for me to really feel anything. Can't wait til I do though, it'll seem more real then.

Sorry to hear what your going through :hug: i am more than positive that hormones play a bit part in our emotions during pregnancy. I get weepy on and off regularly and hubby is always confused over what sort of mood i am in and why from one minute to the next. Plus if there are issues or problems floating around they are going to seem 10x worse.. Hang in there chick, instead of worrying try something to keep you occupied for the days he's away, a baby project or something? :lol: I'm doing a baby cross stitch pattern which keeps me occupied when hubby is working. All the very best xx

i do !

and its not a good idea to watch extremem makeover home edition when ya tearfull , its had me bawling !

hang on in there,there's alot of us going through the same so ur not alone, and its a tough and emotional time for your body with all the changes to cope with. it does get better i promise u!

I went to bits today, OH said he would be away with work and there was a 5% chance he would be back so when he said cant make it back tonight I burst in to tears on the phone lol. Had an emotional day today anyway so it doesnt help my appitite has returned today because Ive been comfort eating lol, oh well heyho!

xx

during my last pregnancy, i got really hormonal, and a few years previous to getting pregnant i went through a really hard time and found it did kind of all flood back and made me alot worse.

i was crying all the time, biting my OH's head off, blaming him for every thing, always thinking really negatives things, and it never went away the whole pregnancy, then shortly after LO was born i still had these issues in my head and developed PND quite servere.

the whole time i kept telling my MW im feeling like its getting on top of me, and asked if i could see counsellor or some thing, but she denied me saying it was baby blues etc

this time around there more aware and are sending me to see people so i can try and be alot more happy during the pregnancy and im hoping i will avoid getting PND this time.

Hun i would say if your feeling hormonal and after going through what u have recently gone through ask MW for help, i know every one gets tearful etc i know i do since having baby i cry at all the soaps :rotfl: but u know in yourself if its getting to much, let ur OH look out for you

sorry for the ramble, just feel quite strongly about this, as im soo scared all my past will flood back, so hoping seeing counsellors and knowing my MW is aware and is helping i will survive this and not get PND in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back