very confused please read especialy racheal.....

rhian85

Reaction score
well have some news for u all....as u may have read i was getting faint positives from the day period was due. then yesterday i started getting cramping and back ache then spotting. this morning it was like a period only it didint have clots or anythign. so i whent to accident and emergency where my urine test was a BFN.

was transferrd to the ward (GYNI/EPU) and they did a very very sensitive urine test where they to got a BFN so the doc said i couldnt of been pregnant and the bleeding is my period because if i had of been pregnant and lost the baby there would of been traces of HCG in my urine/blood but there wasnt.

they found a water infection which they have givn antibitotics for

so why did i get faint positives ? :think: :think: :think: :think:

so anyway im gonna be leaving this board but will pop over from baby board to see how u all get on from time to time and will follow the march babies till the end. hope all goes well for u all - im really glad that i didnt misscarry but allso gutted that im not pregnant after getting excited but hey we have a healthy 8month old who is fast asleep in bed so im happy - love him to bits :hug: :hug:

racheal - i know u said u were getting faint positives then negatives- please keep me update don ur case :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

That's very strange about the tests :think:

Must have been a bit of a shock though :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

What test did you use when you got your faint positives? I used 2 clearblues. I had 2 faint positives then the rest of the tests I have done have been negatives :?

I tested early so im due on tomorrow so got to wait and see :)

Did phone docs for an appointment today but they didnt have one so I've got one for weds incase I don't get my period :?

Im just thinking now that im not pregnant because I've had more negatives than positives but even though I wasn't trying I started getting excited then I just had all these negatives :? but I want to know what made me have positives in the 1st place :think:
Pretty upset about it now tbh :(

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had the same thing last month and AF got me :(
Still not sure whether they were dodgy tests or if it was a chemical pregnancy.

If only it was simpler, like we turn bright green when we're pregnant!

hun i know how u feel i got a positive with clear blue digital, very faint line with clear blue, very faint with first respone, faint with tesco tests and negatives with very sensetive tests at EPU - so im confused and i dont ave HCG traces which i would of had if id of lost the baby ?
what the fooook is going on ?????

Yeah I think you would still have HCG if you had lost baby.

Dunno wtf is going on :? I was thinking that mine could have been faulty box of tests but seems unlikely :?

Don't know what to suggest hun, confusing and annoying this isn't it? :wall: :wall:

xx

aww what a nightmare,totally unfair for u.
Make sure u pop back to say hello and heres lots of fairy baby dust for u,good luck!xx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back