Varicose vein!

Happyred

Reaction score
I'm totally gutted, cause I just found a varicose vein behind my knee.
Now I kind of expected this as I know they are genetic and my mum has really bad ones, but I really hoped I wouldnt get any.
To be honest I dont know why its bothering me so much. Im nearly 35 and have very pale skin, so never really wear short skirts anyway, except in winter with tights.
My main concern is now that I have one, will loads more appear? And Will it just continue to get bigger? Also does anyone know if they reduce at all after birth?

I've heard they reduce after birth.

I have varicose veins as well anyway as it's hereditary and my dad's are awful, he had 3 operations on his to strip them, so far I have had 1 operation to strip mine and I am waiting to see a consultant about a possible 2nd time.

Strangely enough I haven't had any extra's develop whilst being pregnant :) yay us :)

I hope that yours stay minimal, Can you try some flight socks try and help with the circulation of them? I do love them sexy stockings :)

xxxx

Yeah might be worth a try thanks. To be honest its not that bad,Im just scared it gets worse!
The sacrifices we make or our lo's, eh!

Indeed :)

Give the sexy stockings as I term them a go it might stop them from progressing :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back