Happy new year and varicose veins to go along with it :-)

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
sorry I have been a stranger, as you know from Timsmum I was getting terrible migraines from the computer, after working on a computer over 8 hours a day I could not do it when I got home.

Anyway, hope everyone had a relaxing Christmas and New year.

Well, I am 24 weeks and have heart burn and last night to really make me new year I found a varicose vein on my .....

BUM :shock: :shock

When they say you get varicose veins I thought they meant on your legs..
what am I do to do, must be where she is lying at the moment. Anyone else had this joyful symptom :oops:
Hope you are well and be seeing lots of who I know in tri 3 xxx

ive had them for weeks :( they are on my thighs only small at the moment about 2cm long but next to my strechmarks i also have there my thighs look terrible now :(
i hear they fade after the baby is born but only way to get rid of them is surgery which can leave them looking worse!!!
manda xx

I've never heard of them on the bottom before. I've had one at the bottom of my thigh/back of my knee for ages now. The vein started getting darker about a year ago but since getting pg it's got bumpy too.
It's not a huge shock though cos my mum and gran suffered from them terribly and apparantly they're hereditary.
I think once you've got them, you've got them but you can have surgery if they get too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back