• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

valentines night went a bit wrong ....warning an essay

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hello

Well, tonight I went for an italian meal for valentines day and it was with OH and his family. Things started to go wrong when...

I decided on prawns as they are cooked thro, I noticed black on them and spat it out...intestines I think, enough to make you :puke: put me off my food for a bit.

then becauseI am anemic I ordered steak med/well done, we had to wait ages and then when it arrived it was rare and had blood coming out, luckily OH ate it and gave me some of his meal, bless but I missed out on steak.

Then.....it gets worse, I go to the loo for the millionth time and come back and feel the wicker of the chair clicking my tights. I felt and my dress had got tucked into my tights and I had walked right over the room witg my dress tucjed up my tights, bum on show the lot....mortified, the waiters must have had a good luck at my bottom :oops: I did not go for a pee the rest of the night as too embarrassed !

OH ends up getting really drunk ! Eyes crossing, all dizzy, requires fresh air and an expresso after meal, and, as I have JUST passed my test and never driven in the dark before, it was my job to drive home with a drunken valentine who was meant to help, luckliy we got home on one piece and now he is snoring away.

After all of this I am unable to sleep, doctors in the morning, feeling guilty for being out tonight as I am signed off work and I am hoping she will sign me off for another week then I will take my annual leave and my early maternity.

What a night

Anyone else had any disastrous nights apart from Debecca and her kitchen :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'm sorry that made me laugh :hug:

You poor thing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I once did a strip tease for my O.H and when i got to getting my knickers off....discovered i had a loo roll tail hanging out my bum :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Never done a strip tease since !!!!!

bless ya!! :hug:

I dont do Valentines day purely because something usually goes wrong and I always end up upset / single / diasappointed. Yesterday I didnt expect anything to happen and coincidently I had the best Valentines day ever. I had a card, some Toffiffee's & a snuggle before bed but that was it. No meal,no flowers...aw but OH actually managed to pick his dirty clothes up, recycle the rubbish and helped me do stuff :rotfl: all the things I sit and wish he would 'do just once' he did yesterday so I was a happy bunny :D

Apart from the prawn intestines, I did have to laugh at that. Although OH was a bit naughty getting drunk and making you drive home in the dark for the first time.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You poor thing. It sounds as though things are getting to you a bit at the momet. You certainly shouldn't feel bad for taking time off and going out for dinner. You are off work because you feel too tired and ill to do your job, but you can still eat out. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Trust me if it is going to happen, it is while you are pregnant!

NB: Must remember never to go to that resturant!

My husband was at work on wed til 11.30pm and tonight til 2am. He plays pool on a Thursday night so had pool last night at 7. He said we could go for a meal from 6-7. I looked forward to it all day at work, come in and he said he couldn't be bothered and we couldn't really afford it so we'd get a takeaway at 10 when he'd come in from pool. He didn't come in til 2am so I got no tea. He was steamin drunk and covered in sick and been nasty cos I was mad! He had enough money to spend £15 on drink and shots in one go for him and this lass he knows! Really gutted cos I hardly see him much and he is just so selfish. Not havin a drink for 7 and a half months and feelin quite hormonal I was really lookin forward to a nice meal. Can anyone top my shit night? :(

hhmm... mine wasn't as bad as all your others - for a start, i got my first ever valenine's card from OH (but only cos his mum told him to :)).

but we did order a take-away chinese and OH was more than 1/2 way through his meal when he found a piece of electrical wire casing in it! i called to complain, and was only offered a refund on his bit of the meal. i wasn't impressed (they're an expensive take-away company and we're regular customers) but they said they'd only give a full refund if a driver could collect all of our uneaten food!

i said he was welcome to - but when the driver arrived, he had the audacity to question how much food we'd eaten before my husband had chomped on the plastic casing! the driver took the food and the plastic casing back to the branch and i then got another call telling me that it wasn't plastic casing but a piece of lobster - bullsh*t!!!

it somewhat spoiled the romance of the evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back