• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valentines gift - is this alright?!

MissGobby

Reaction score
well DF is skint (like usual) and is not home on Valentines day OR the weekend that follows so i wont see him until the 23rd - so he said when he gets paid he will buy me something and we are thinking about getting proffesional photo done of us both (if i dont win the PF competition!) :lol:

SO...anyways, i aint got much money either and just had some photos from Saturday night developed and there is a lovely pic of my and DF and just scanned it at work and printed it out in black and white and then i had an idea!!!

i was thinking of printing lots of photos of me and DF on paper in black and white and sticking them on to like a 'colage' and buying a nice frame for it!?!?

i know its cheap but we will be buying stuff after V.tines day - i just wonderd whether you thought this would be ok????

:think: :think:

I think it sounds great but I would say that cos I love black and white pics!

I've just had these printed, they're just bigger than A4 and they cost £2 I think:

DSCF4446.jpg

I've done one of them collage things for our wall but it aint black and white. This is it before it went in the frame:

photos.jpg

I think it'll be really nice if its all photos of you and him :D

wow they are great - espec the top one!!!!

i think im going to do that then :)

thanks Kirsty (mine wont turn out ANYTHING like yours though!!)

i will try and show a pic once i have finished it! xx

I think that is a lovely idea, it will be original I wouldn't even buy anything else, maybe just go out for a nice romantic meal when you can both be together. very romantic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back