• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valentines day

Flame

Reaction score
What are you ladies doing for your partners for Valentines day?

I want to do something that will really show him how much i appreciate him for all the things he does but i have a crap head and cant think of a thing.
I thought maybe a nice posh meal, but finding somewhere that does a meal that i can eat is very difficult.
Or maybe going for a romantic weekend away, not gonna be to romantic seeing as my bits dont seem to like having sex anymore :x

So now i am really stuck for ideas.

I was going to suggest a health spa day but then realised that is more for you than him!!!!!!

Why don't you do him a meal at home, have candles and all the shebang and then you can monitor what you are eating! You could then have a dvd fest of all his favourite films and make the lounge into a massive bed and snuggle up under the duvet together in the dark!!! Sounds marvellous to me!!! - I would drop hints to my oh but we will be at in laws then and it might not be the same!! :rotfl:

We don't celebrate it as its our wedding anniversary one week after...

I was going to go with a spa day but you cant go in saunas and whirlpools and things when your pregnant so thats out.

I have no idea il probably cook a meal and have a nice cosy night in with a bottle of wine and a film

well to be honest i havent got a clue when im goin to do for him....and well i jus want to spend as much time with him as i can coz i haven seen him for 70 days..hes coming back so thats all i want....

I'll probably cook! It's well expensive on Valentine's day to go out, we can go out the day after :lol:

last year i spent all day on a train (pregnant with a weak bladder) to surprise him in stoke on trent where he was working and bought him a meal, he was so chuffed to see me i hadnt seen him in ages and we rarely spend a valentines day together as he works away but it was nice, this year its his turn to make some sort of effort im not overly fussed if he doesnt a nice dvd a takeaway and some beers would suit me (our regular saturday night then :rotfl: )

i dont think valentines day should be about gifts and things ..im not sayin its not nice to recive things but it should be spendin time with ure loves ones.....

i dont no how many other ppl will agree tho lol

:hug:

I normally buy him a little something, like a soppy teddy or a box of choccies but it is more about the time together, with a romantic meal or a weekend away, which is what we have opted for, now its just findong somewhere to go.

BUTLINS :rotfl: :rotfl: why not go to like a health spa and spend weekend there i know people say that its more for you but trust me men are worse than women and you dont have to go in the jets etc i went to one whilst pregnant and had such a relaxing time, i slept most of it but the food was fantastic and oh just so so lovely the whole time i was there i felt so relaxed you should get massages and stuff, oh god i want one now :shock:

:think: don't think we will be doing much, day before his b'day so we will prob be busy the next day.

I think you should do something that is intimate to the two of you.

If you like staying in for a quiet night or if you like going out together,do it.

Won't be long until your quiet nights in or out and very few :D

we wont do any thing my bday is 8th feb then OH is 11th feb so by 14th feb we cant be botherd :lol:

Hopefully getting Riley out hah id love her to be born on vals day

think we are just staying in for a meal as its my mums bday on the 12th valintines on the 14th we are going clubbing on the 16th for my and my bro in laws bday
his lil bros bday on the 17th my bro in laws on the 18th and my 21st on the 19th lol so a very busy and exspencive month :D
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back