V day finally here...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
...that is all :)

oh and less than 2 weeks til my wedding day and my dress is flipping amazing..seamstress has done an amazing job, i am so happy with it :D

xxx

Congratulations xx and you must be so excited about the wedding.

Hope you're going to show us some pics xx

Big congrats on V day. Also can't wait to see some wedding photos :dance:

I keep forgetting when v day is and can't see on my phone grrrrr when is it ladies :)

Congrats samsgirl :) can't wait to see piccies of wedding too x x

Congrats hunny!

Glad u have an amazing seamstress! Makes it a whole lot easier!

:yay: hope we get to see some pictures of you in ur dress!!

xx

its 24 weeks sleepy sue....

of course there will be photos :) xx

Yay!! Congrats for V day
Can't belive your wedding is so near now. xx

i know..its flying in....

can you ladies help reassure me...

boo boo has been quiet again the last couple of days....def felt kicks yesterday...in total through the day i would say more than 20 times....but i have had more lively days...

i do think there is a pattern emerging though....i have a lively day, then a few quiet days, then a lively day....u think everything is ok?

i have heard lovely strong heartbeat still on doppler and can hear boo boo wriggling about on it too...

i think maybe he/she is facing towards my back and so thats why i dont feel a lot of the movements........u think? xx

Congrats and I'm so excited for you! I wish I could have our wedding day again it was amazing! It will go so fast so enjoy every second, can't wait to see the pics xx

Either Baby is having a bt of a growth spurt or may have turned a bit so you can't feel as much. I still don't feel very strong movements sometimes nothing so have my reassuring doppler at hand. Everything is fine don't worrry!!
xxx

yaii contracts for v day .
wow only 2 weeks till big day can't wait to see d pics x

almost v day for us too hugsy lol. grats samsgirl

Great news and it seems all our little monsters like to go quiet to scare us sometimes. I bet tonight you won't be able to sleep cos of kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back