uti and very very light brown discarge plus protein and keytones in urine

mrz85

Reaction score
hi all/i had very very light brown disharge on thursday morning lasted all day then i saw my midwife yesterday she said i had a uti but i got nothing 4 it yet and protein and keytones in my urine i was worried and just done another test and as soon as the urine hit it i could see a postive result what do u think

keytones are only usually present when you haven't eaten in hours x I had them alot when I visited my midwife as I skipped breakfast and my appointments. The protein will be from the UTI hunny as I had some in my urine at my first appointment as I have thrush alot I put it down to that hunny x

I had large ketones in my urine while in hospital because I hadn't eaten in so long.
You should have got something for the UTI though x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

they tested me for thrush 2 ..just brown discharge freaked me out and i just done another hpt but is postive

do u think the brown discharge is frm the uti ..yes i thought i would have had antibiotices

could be hunny. As many others have had small bleeds from a UTI x

id go bk to another dr to get antibiotics i ended up in hosp because of an untreated uti.

Last edited:
id go bk to another dr to get antibiotics i ended up in hosp because of an untreated uti.
oh really I will phone my gp 2mrw as it was the midwife who said I had the uti

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back