Urge to breastfeed?

dannii87

Reaction score
I've got it in my head that my baby will be very premature, for no other reasons other than the fact that all my symptoms now seem to be for those who are a lot further along than me;

- I'm big
- I'm discharging from my nipples (forgot the name for it lol)
- I've had 4 lots of piles
- My back and hips ache badly

There are loads more...

...The other night I was laying in the bath and had a sudden need to breastfeed something... I'm not even producing milk yet but I just felt the urge to breastfeed and have baby suckling? I know it's really wierd, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm going crazy! lol

Has anyone else had this or anything similar with regard to an urge to do something?

I guess it's just that maternal instinct kicking in already... :think:

xx

pregnancy affects different ppl in different ways hon, also one baby is different from the other ie your next pregnancy may be completly different...

I don't think your symptoms will determine you having a prema bub.

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:
pregnancy affects different ppl in different ways hon, also one baby is different from the other ie your next pregnancy may be completly different...

Thanks hun :hug: It's like ghost town in here today :shock: Hopefully the girls are out having Nandos or Pizza Hut... MAN I want a pizza hut pizza now... xx

dannii87 said:
Steelgoddess said:

Thanks hun :hug: It's like ghost town in here today :shock: Hopefully the girls are out having Nandos or Pizza Hut... MAN I want a pizza hut pizza now... xx

Ummm Pizza! Im still a little off food in the evenings so having it easy, 8)

sorry stealing the topic or taking over thread can't rememeber what net speak is but my ears pricked up when i saw the word nandos hehe literally :rotfl: mmm nandos. mind you i went out last night with hubby and 2 friends and i had the best steak and chips ever :cheer: (and i dont usually say that about well done steak i like it medium rare) mmm i like bar and grill restaurants

but mmmm nandos mmmmm :rotfl:

purplebluered said:
sorry stealing the topic or taking over thread can't rememeber what net speak is but my ears pricked up when i saw the word nandos hehe literally :rotfl: mmm nandos. mind you i went out last night with hubby and 2 friends and i had the best steak and chips ever :cheer: (and i dont usually say that about well done steak i like it medium rare) mmm i like bar and grill restaurants

but mmmm nandos mmmmm :rotfl:

Nooooooooo! REALLLLLY well done steak is best!! :cheer: x

It sounds like one way your bonding with your baby to me dannii :) You're finding ways to feel close to them even though they haven't completely arrived yet, I don't think its crazy, but that good old maternal instinct kicking in, yes :hug:

Redshoes said:
It sounds like one way your bonding with your baby to me dannii :) You're finding ways to feel close to them even though they haven't completely arrived yet, I don't think its crazy, but that good old maternal instinct kicking in, yes :hug:
Thanks for pulling this thread back on track!! Thanks for your comment, glad I'm not going mad! x

Well I didn;t want to say Pizza sounds lovely right about now too :lol:

I keep getting dream where I am breastfeeding and in them the urge is overwheleming, very weird, I know what you mean by it completley.

I'm afraid I can't join you on the pizza hut front, I have had an aversion to it since the beggining of my pregnancy. I do love Nandos though, I had one on Wedneday, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Alex xxx

Hi :wave:

Dont worry, it all sounds pretty normal to me hun!! :hug:
BTW, you look really beautiful in your profile pic!!

bhe101 said:
:
BTW, you look really beautiful in your profile pic!!

I agree...

And mmm pizza hut, maybe not at this time in the morning....
but still Mmmmm

That medium you went to see also said your baby will be born early didnt she?
Maybe thats influencing you too .. :wink:

At least you havent got my problem...
My OH keeps messing around trying to suck on my nipples..
Which is disturbing :rotfl:

If it makes you feel better, I keep having vivid dreams about breastfeeding. Like, so vivid, I wake up and check just to make sure I'm not actually leaking anything. I think it's just part of the bonding process :hug:

And... now I crave Nandos! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back