• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Urchin's baby has arrived!! *pic Pg 7*

Wow, thats the way to do it!! Huge congratulations, hope mum and baby are doing well x

Minxy said:
Kim&Leah said:
Minxy said:
So pleased you've announced it! I got a text but was sitting on my hands because she hadn't said whether I should and I didn't want to steal thunder :lol:

1 hour 20 mins :shock: He was in a rush, hope she's OK :hug:

ooooooooops i hope she doesnt mind lol!! :oops: :oops:

Don't be daft, I'm sure that's why she texted! I'm just being daft as we're offline friends and I'm on her text list anyway, not as a forum text buddy :D

J-Do197 wrote:
And a 1 hr 20 labour??! Im sooooooo jealous!!

Hmm, dunno about that. I know Brody was quick and it left her a bit shocked. I hope this one was speedy but easy :)

Can't wait to here the name! I think she'll go with Jenson or Carter. She really had no clue, I've been texting suggestions today :lol:

i feel guilty now lol!!
quick delete this post before she sees it and someone else repost :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Congrats :dance:

He was born while I was doin my veg...maybe she could call him cauliflower or parsnip :think: Just a suggestion! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww yay, congrats - hope urchins doing ok and of course baby too. Cant wait to here the name :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations urchin!!!!

cant wait to hear baby's name and see piccie's! :cheer:

Wow that's quick, hope all is well :)
Congrats Urchin and Mr Urchin and little Urchins :cheer:

Awwww well done hun!!! So happy for all of you!! :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Hugely massive congratulations to you and your family Urchin.

Now have you thought of a name for him yet 8)

well done sweetie, im glad he is here safe and well. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back