UPDATED - Advice please with my test - more pics

hey hun id deffinately say your pregnant.. congrats!! :dance: .. i say this because its clearly a second PINK line and its only the gray ones you have to watch for, if your not going to be satisfied until youv spent £50 on tests, save yourself some money and get a digi :hug: although my digi told me i wasnt :roll: x

ok, it is finally sinking in that i am, i did another test this am, here are the results:

11dpo2.jpg

11dpo1.jpg

they are slightly darker and more noticeable and i am only 11dpo so not due on yet until the end of the week, sorry to bore u with more pics!

I can definately see the line - looks like congratulations are in order! Well done you! :cheer:

I finally believe it now and check out my ticker (hope it works now ive said that)

Thats exactly how the cheapies seem to work, I got a faint line at only 8dpo..........and was still not a very dark line at 14 dpo, but did get "Pregnant" on clearblue digital!

I think you will find it takes a while for the line to become very dark.....

Congratulations though, you are definitely pregnant!!! :D

yay glad u finally believe it congratz hun :hug:

hope i get the same result tomorow :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Great news! I would still do a digi in a day or so just to see that beautiful word...PREGNANT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back