Up yours Pre-term labour!!! Woo hoo!!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
37w!!! Full term!!! :cheer: we made it!!! :cheer:

I am SOOOOOOO not ready for this baby to come now :shock: been freaking out since yesterday.. The thought of being overdue doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore!! (I say that now...)
All my bh have really slowed down this past week (since rlt tabs-coincidence??) and I only get a couple a day now instead of all day..

I can't believe all the labour watches today!! And the speedy labour from dw (congrats!!!!) was a 'blink and miss' one there!!

I don't feel as big as a full term should.. Not complaining lol!! Makes it easier for me! I'll post a bump pic in the bumps thread later on..

Hope everyone is well and happy fully cooked day to my due date buddy rachyryan too :cheer: xxx

I am SOOOOOOO not ready for this baby to come now :shock: been freaking out since yesterday.. The thought of being overdue doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore!! (I say that now...)
All my bh have really slowed down this past week (since rlt tabs-coincidence??) and I only get a couple a day now instead of all day..

I can't believe all the labour watches today!! And the speedy labour from dw (congrats!!!!) was a 'blink and miss' one there!!

I don't feel as big as a full term should.. Not complaining lol!! Makes it easier for me! I'll post a bump pic in the bumps thread later on..

Hope everyone is well and happy fully cooked day to my due date buddy rachyryan too :cheer: xxx
Congrats on fully cooked hun !!!! dont need to worry if lo makes an appearence now !!! cant wait to c your bump pic later !!!! :hugs::hugs:

Awww congrats hun.......great that u made it to 37 weeks after everything that's gone on with u! xx

So pleased for you, was following your thread the other day when you were in hospital xx

Thanks ladies such a relief!!! Wondering what effect the steroids had on the baby now :shock: gonna b able to scream for england :lol:

Hey, congratulations to you jaycee woohoo:yay:for term day, :dance:and for me too thank you xx. I have been having major panics too so your not alone, however i have woken today feeling much more calm and cant wait for baby to come and take over our lives. Yesterday I had quite a few very intense bh too. Never had them with my other two so very strange. I am hoping this baby is gonna come sooner rather than later now. Growth scan tomorrow and hopefully I have a wee chubby bubs now and he's head down. Just a wee update as I havent been posting much lately.

Gonna go get bouncing, I live in hope xx

Yey 37 weeks! You got further than me in the end lol!

Hey, congratulations to you jaycee woohoo:yay:for term day, :dance:and for me too thank you xx. I have been having major panics too so your not alone, however i have woken today feeling much more calm and cant wait for baby to come and take over our lives. Yesterday I had quite a few very intense bh too. Never had them with my other two so very strange. I am hoping this baby is gonna come sooner rather than later now. Growth scan tomorrow and hopefully I have a wee chubby bubs now and he's head down. Just a wee update as I havent been posting much lately.

Aww hope it goes well tomorrow!! I'm the opposite lol I want more time lol!!
This entire pregnancy has been 100% different to my other two so nothing surprises me anymore lol!! R u gonna do a bump pic today?xx

Aww hope it goes well tomorrow!! I'm the opposite lol I want more time lol!!
This entire pregnancy has been 100% different to my other two so nothing surprises me anymore lol!! R u gonna do a bump pic today?xx

I have loads of bump pics on my phone but i have no idea how to upload them onto this site. I am a bit dim in that sense lol.

huge congratulations hun!! Enjoy your sexy time again ;)

Rach do u have an iPhone? Tapatalk app is the best and easiest!!

I.love... :rofl: thanks babe!!! U know how we will be celebrating tonight ;) hehe!!

Wooo congrats on reaching full term. So happy you'll have a fully baked bun after all :) xxx

No I have a blackberry, I want an I phone though lol

You can get tapatalk on blackberry too but I think it costs £3.99, worth it though I think personally. It's £1.99 on iphone and android x

Congrats on reaching the full term milestone ladies :)

I keep forgetting im only 3weeks behind you... so when your reaching your Due Date ill be reaching full term. woohoo i cant wait... its going to fly over

xxx

U could still give birth first if ur early and we r overdue lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back