Unususal Discharge?

FredAt

Reaction score
I am into the 27th week of my pregnancy and, for the first time, I have noticed a fairly copious mucousy discharge from my vagina. I have read that it is not unususal to have a more than average discharge at this stage. I have no other symptom that is worrying such as burning, itching etc. Is it really normal or should I do something about it? I would much appreciate any advice.

to be honest it sounds completly normal to me. My discharge has changed through out my pregnancy (somtimes light, somtimes heavy, thick, thin, white, cream etc sorry if tmi) So i wouldnt worry at all. If you are id chack with your midwife for peace of mind :)

I'm sure it's all fine. I've had to start wearing panty liners from week 16. If I don't wear one then it feels like I wee-ed in my pants. If you use it, just make sure you change it very often (I would say at latest every 3 hours) to prevent thrush. Not fun, but you eventually get used to it :oops:

Yeah i gotta wear pantyliners all the time now too..another joy of pregnancy! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back