unhappy!

marchmama

Reaction score
i am 23+1 day pregnant and before i got pregnant was a size 20+ tmi :oops: i have quite a soft saggy stomach and i am still not showing i dont even look pregnant and it is really starting to upset me now, i know that much later on when i am about to burst i will be cursing at how unconfortable i am but at the moment all i want to do is cry as i want the world to see i am pregnant. this may sould a little bit shallow as i should just be happy that i am pregnant and everything is fine but i cant help feeling a bitlet out. :cry: :cry:

awww hun im sure your bump will pop out any day now try not to be too down about it :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Aww babe.....sorry you are feeling low ((((big hugs)))) :hug:

:hug:
I am a size 16 pre pregnancy, and had a wobbly tum, it was at 31 weeks I suddenly got my bump and now there is no mistaking I am PG and not just eating too many cakes :oops:

Two of my work pals are both PG and we are all due within a week of each other, they are tiny size 8s and both had great bumps from around 12 weeks, I just felt emormous and had terrible bump envy

Just think of that gorgeous LO in there, and enjoy your pregnancy, it wont be long and you will be like me-unable to bend down to fasten your shoes-I live in flip flops or wellies if OH is about to pull them off :rotfl:

thanks zoe it does get me down i try not to let it as as you say i have a healthly LO inside kicking away, i just want the world to know though, although i will probably be on here in when i am in 3rd tri at 30+ weeks moaning my head off as i am uncomforable as my bump is to big (heres hoping) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back