Ulcers & coldsores! Whaaaaat!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Is anyone getting these?? I haven't had a coldsore since I was little & now suddenly on my pre wedding photoshoot I have one come up on my bottom lip! Last few days mouth has been full of ulcers. Arrrrrrgh. I guess it's because our body is so busy making a baby it isn't giving us the nutrients etc. is that right? I look like a skank now lol xx

I've only had 3 in my life, first when I was about 13 then again february 2010 and then back in february this year. They're awful aren't they? I get on with zoivirax (sp?) best, blistex irritated it for me :wall2:

Hope it clears for you soon hun, take it easy coz it probably means you are a bit run down. I had mine come out, by the end of the day I had a rotten cold and 2 weeks later still hadn't slowed down and got a kidney infection (am prone to them!), and then I got another cold lol Have proper been taking it easy since then though!

Also, holland & barrett do a toothpaste, I can't remember what it's called but it's some special paste that helps people prone to ulcers. My mum suffers severe constant ulcers and since using this paste gets them rarely! Quite expensive she said though!

xxxx

Yeah I've been thinking maybe my body is rundown a bit. I don't feel it though, been sleeping loads, eating the right things etc. very strange! Hope I don't get a cold or worse after these. I might go get some zovirax actually, but usually it irritates them more for me & they spread. Boooo xx

I've not been getting any, I think I've only had one coldsore in my life x

No coldsores, but I am a spottyasaurus.

Pregnancy hormones go crazy!

I had a really bad ulcer in the week which has cleared itself up and I now have a spot on the end of my tongue! I have been told that its important to see the dentist during pregnancy so that maybe worth doing because of the ulcers. I cant answer for cold sores as *touch wood* I havent had any :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back