oink oink oink oink

Tillytots

Reaction score
Over the last 3 days I have been starving!!!!!!! I thought appetite was supposed to decrease in the last few weeks?! :think:

Im really struggling not to pick and have been quite good but boy I could eat for England! :lol:

Anyone else got the mega munchies?!

Fuuny you should post this! I have lost weight through this pregnancy (being quite over weight anyway - it is a good thing) however, the last week I have been starving!!!! I have put about 4lb this week alone! I seem to wake up ravenously hungry, then I NEED to eat again about 10.30, then I am hungry at lunch and dinner. I eat fruit etc through the day but I just seem to want bad things like carbs!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
no im full befor getting half way though a meal theses days my collier has taken up all my stomach space
though i do love eating whole bag of grapes in one go

loved the tilte Tilly made me laugh :rotfl:
ssrah

The thing is I have awful heartburn so its not helping :rotfl:

Ive been having 2 bowls of ready brek a day to try and keep hunger at bay but its not working! :wall:

hi

i have been eating so much rubbish in last few days, so yeah mega munchies !!

must stop!

I'm so ashamed of the size of my butt, that is 3 stone now...oh well, not long now.

I'm right there with you at the moment. Over the past few days ive eaten really badly. Before, I was eating very healthily, lots of fruit and little and often. But OMG, the past few days ive been munching through the easter eggs and people at work keep bringing in cakes!!! Argh!!!

I'm going to make a pact that I will eat heathly for the next few days. I was watching GMTV this morning and there was a section on eating healthy while PG - it inspired me!!! x

I'm having the opposite problem - people keep reminding me to eat!

I had to post here though as the title made me giggle and I was sat in my room making pig noises (it amused me) and my OH walked in looking rather bemused.. hehe

BabyBee said:
I'm having the opposite problem - people keep reminding me to eat!

I had to post here though as the title made me giggle and I was sat in my room making pig noises (it amused me) and my OH walked in looking rather bemused.. hehe

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This has been me since I hit Week 35. I had next to no appetite before that but now I'm ravenous.

My husband commented that my bump seems to be growing daily (and it really is!) so this is probably why.

Anyway we have an excuse to OINK OINK OINK, no? We're growing babies :cheer:

I'm being a piggy. Just ate a packet of angel delight to myself (James doesn't like it) and now I feel sick! :oops:

So many books say you should be eating little and often. I'm just eating often!!!! Except for the end of the day when I'm in too much pain, I'm either hungry or eating or both :D

i go through stages, some times i dont want much and other times im starving

i keep craving thorntons toffee at the mo, i eat loads of it, got another big bag today :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back