Tupac hologram at Coachelk 2012

wow just wow this is amazing they could bring anyone back elvis, winehouse!!! proper freaky to see

I know!!! I have watched it about a hundred times!!! It's amazing but almost chilling....imagine being in that audience and watching that!!!! I would have just been in awe!!! Awesome!!

I would love to see them do michael Jackson!!!! X

its gave me the chills too! micheal jackson would be amazing to see, i bet the audoence were freaked out seeing him on stage hahah people always said he was alive

Everyones talking about this. It looks amazing!! Would have been brilliant to be in the audience for that!

As for doing it with Michael Jackson, omg I would die!! I am his biggest fan lol. Have his initials/logo tattooed on my foot lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Its the way forward for concerts now lol :) I love MJ too :) xx

Omg!!! Glad I saw it if only on YouTube x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Loved this . I have thought about it a lot since . When i was watching it i had to keep reminding myself it was a dead man i was watching..........which is a very big shame because he was so fit! x

Kirsty I thought that! I never realised quite how fit he was till I saw this lol xx

Oh i have lol! But oh yummmyyyyy! i have been fantasizing ever since x

They did it a few days.later with two of the black eyed peasx

I'm on the fence on whether I liked this or not. Freaked me out a little. Damn clever though. I see Sony doing the whole fated MJ This Is It tour with a hologram. They always liked MJ's cash and they'd be absolutely loaded if they did that. Would be interesting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back