• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc now lol

PinkPunch

Reaction score
DH said to me the other night... "why don't we start trying this month?" :lol::dance: yayyyyy, we can properly give it a go this month!! Really looking forward to it, think we'll start tonight.

Last time we ttc with dd, we had a nice dinner the very first night we tried, had a glass of wine, put music on and lit some candles - and we got a bfp our first month (only bd twice). So I think I will try and do something special like that again and just really enjoy it.

Have you done anything like this for ttc? maybe nice underwear or something?? Any ideas? So exciting!! :dance:

We always try to do something to get and keep hubby in the mood - although he is nearing 40 now and is worried that he's getting old so he is really getting into the whole text sex and phone sex,
I have bundles and bundles of lingerie - stockings really do the trick!

Haven't so much bothered with romantic meals and stuff cos we aren't really like that and he gets too sleepy right after a meal for any nookie and we don't drink unless its christmas!! haha!

I will be breaking open the box of toys and lingerie this week though as due to OV on Friday!!

sounds fun! don't get me wrong, im up for kinky stuff too haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back