TTC books

jenna

Reaction score
hi,

I just wanted to share with every one a book iv been reading today. My sister gave it to me and i thought it was rubbish at 1st. Its basically about feelings rather than scientific facts. If any one ever feels like there feeling something that feels wrong or weird then id give it a read. I were sat crying reading it, its like my TTC diary or something!! Some bits i think are more aimed at men and some at women but its a good read anyway. Its called 'Pennies from Heaven'.

:hug: :hug:

It must be a good read if it got you crying :hug:
It sounds real interesting, I can see how ttc can become very science, fact based, when the real baby making tools are emotional, love and hope :)

Yeah, when youve been trying for ages some times reading over and over again the things you should be doing (which youve probably already tried) can be horrible, like there must be no chance if youve tried and it hasnt worked for you. But that book tells you more about how youll be feeling about it and other people and how to deal with your feelings. Got DH crying last night and hes only read the intro :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back