Trouble finding Bikini top - HELP!!

jenna

Reaction score
Hi,
im trying to find somewhere that sells bikini's in my size and not having any luck. Does any one know where i could buy a bikini with a top thats got good support in a size 36G?? :oops: :oops: :oops: The only ones iv found are like £180!!!!!

Have you tried Figleaves? www.figleaves.co.uk they are good for bigger sizes. Bravisimo (spelling?!) are also good for what they call "fuller figure" bits and pieces.

I too have this problem and even if I can find one to fit round them its never strong enough to hold them up, Bravissimo are supposed to be good, but we have one local to us and I have never found anything in there. I know my mom seares by BHS mix and match range and hers are way bigger than mine, it just depends whether you want something very trendy because they can be a bit granny-ish in there!!

iv bought a bra from Bravissimo before in there biggest size and it was miles too small lol :oops:
I just want a plain one really, im not very trendy :rotfl:

BHS definately do plain, and in huge sizes, my mum is a FF, she has the sets in black, purple and turquoise. They do loads of different shaped bottoms too, from high cut to big bridget jones style ones and hot pants too!!

cool

I'll go and have a look after work :cheer:
Thanks

There is a lingerie range called Freya - they do some lovely bikinis in bigger cup sizes. Also M&S recently relaunched their lingerie section and have some good basic stuff.

Don't spend too much though because its very likely your boobs will go up a couple cup sizes in pregnancy :wink:

Izzy

This was taken when i was about 16 years old!

DSCF1576.jpg

There awfully big :puke:

berluddy hell man they are rather big, but they do look nice ha i wish i had bigger boobs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back