• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trapped wind

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
I think i've got trapped wind, i am uncomfortable just under my ribs on the left hand side-what can i take for it?

Amy

Good question....I'm really not sure. Sorry I'm not much help!

I had this terribly in Tri 2 and it was so painful I was almost crying. Try peppermint tea and peppermints with real peppermint oil (check the ingredients). Also try massaging your belly a bit and getting on all fours.

Helloooo,

I've got wind too - but it certainly isn't trapped!!

Hope you feel better soon, I know how uncomfortable it is so I hope it sorts itself out xx

dannii87 said:
Helloooo,

I've got wind too - but it certainly isn't trapped!!

I can smell it from here love Phooowee!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

;)

I have it too, sometimes i hget worried and think what is the pain then remember its poopy butt syndrome...

Hi, trapped wind can be very painful and uncomfortable so I know how you are feeling. Try taking windeze, i found it really helps but check with a doctor or pharmacist first as I don't know if you can take it whilst pregnant. Hope this helps. Take care and hope you feel better soon. :D

Thanks for the replies.....my trapped wind seems to of gone now-I was drinking lots of peppermint tea, so i think it may of helped-thanks Debbie.

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back