Trade-it

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Just been looking on the trade it website at dogs and prices (just some thing we are thinking about)
And i saw this ad:

"PEDIGREE PUPPIES German Shepherds, Rottweiler Puppies, Beautiful Dobermanns, Yorkshire Terriers, West-Highland White Terriers, Cavalier King-Charles and Cocker Spaniels, Jack Russell Puppies. Shi-Tzu cross puppies, Beautiful Bishon Doodle puppies. Licenced Breeder. Family-run business. Open to your vet for 72hrs. Telephone 01932 784458 or 07909 910067 (Middlesex) (T)"

Sorry but ads like that make me very worried, how can some one breed 10 different breeds of dogs i just don't think that is right, I wish the kennel club would be harder on people who breed dogs for a 'living'
And check them out more often.

Maybe their welfare in fine but half the time they can't be cared for properly.

I think thats disgraceful

That isn't breeding thats puppy farming

no top quality pedigree dog can come from excessive breeders like that surely. :shakehead:

xSuzx

Ii agree. I think the laws should be made tougher to stop those that see breeding as a quick way of making money.

I bought a puppy from a puppy farm once, didn't realise that was what it was because they weren't in cages like I imagined them to be. She was totally nuts, would eat her own dogdoo and scoff down so much food her sides bulged. I think it's because she was in a pen with loads of other puppies and was used to a scrum at feeding time. They also seperated them from their mum when they were really little. We had to get rid of her as she was that mentally damaged, poor little Daisy :(

It's really scary that they actually put Family run business in the ad

Obviously just see the dogs as money makers and nothing else.

Real breeders love and care for their dogs, they still see them as pets and breed as an interest not for a income.

if they're registered breeders surely they have to register which breed they breed, and if so the kennle club should really be stricter with how many breeds they allow each breeder to register.

grrr really makes my blood boil :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back