• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Traa Laa Laaaa tootsys skipping into second tri :D

tootsy1987

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Just thought i would say Hello to all my fellow second tri-ers :wave:

Im 22+1 weeks pregnant with a little princess (Abbigail-Mae AKA Abbi) shes due beginning of March 2010. Had 3 miscarriages leading up to little princess so she is our miracle baby bless her! also found out i have a thrombophelia factor 3 deficiency which means i more prone to getting blood clots during pregnancy so im on daily injectable blood thinners and asprin. Just had a scare as have been being treated for a suspected blood clot on my lung, wacked up the tinzaparin and had chest xray and scan today but got the all clear :dance:wooohoo!! just feel guilty putting little princess through all that.

Anyway enough about my ramblings, just wanted to give you guys a bit of history, even though alot of you probably know me from my ramblings on bnb haha!

Congrats to all you on this journey with me and look forward to speaking to you guys!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun and good luck throughout your pregnancy :)

Just wanted to say I love your avatar! Your bump looks gorgeous :D

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes really well x

I'll be over here with you too!! Can you believe that if all goes to plan we will have babies within a couple of weeks of each other!! :dance:

EEEE Mervs mum its sooo exciting isnt it!! i cant wait to meet my little lady (although i can wait a good few more weeks haha)

Thankyou Sams mum :) that was my 22 week bumpy, think shes just had a little spurt altho still feel tiny for my dates hahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hellooooo :)

Hope you're having a good day. I don't think your bump is small at all xx

Congratulations on your little girl. Were hoping for pink this time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare