cud my AF be on the way?

Nicolemarie

Reaction score
hi i was on the pill during march but stopped taking it had a period 19th march which lasted 4 days which it usualy is i have had a period since then ive had 2 negative tests been to the doctors they said i could be but need to do another sample in 7 days ive been feeling abit sick, very bloated for a few week, a few headaches etc. but i noticed abit of brown discharge does any1 no why this could be? thanx lv Nicole x

i came off the pill in march too and had pregnancy symptoms straight away, but i wasnt pregnant.My period was two weeks late, then i had a period two weeks after the first one!!!so i think the pill messes up your system, it takes a few months for your body to get back to normal.

Im currently trying, but im confused when i ovulate now because of the two periods that were close together. Im taking i ovulated at the weekend. Did u get your period regulary when you came off the pill? I know its confusing, im in the same boat as you. Im hoping i got pregnant at the weekend, but who knows???lol!

Good Luck and let us know :D
xx

well i had a normal period after the pill but aint had one since so i went to doctors ive got 2 wait another 7days to do a sample and see what that result is she said theres a chance i could be if i am i would be about 6-9wks gone but just wainting to see ive just got confused about having a slight brown discharge. goodluck hope you get a good result!!!

so you did have a normal period, cos mine are totally messed up! Y is coming off the pill so confusing?lol

Have u had any flutters in ur adomen? i keep getting them, like faint muscle spasms. I hope its a sign!!!and i hope u get the result u want.
xx

Hi to you both

I came off the pill in Jan some time, my first cycle was 34 days thought I was lucky and pregnant staright away no such luck my next cycle was 30 days and then no more as lucky to have got pregnant.

You need a couple of months for your body to get into a routine I was on the pill for nearly 10 years so you body has to adjust isnt it great getting spotty again and feeling crappy when you get your period and it hurts like hell. Anyway try not to get confused your cycle starts from the day your period starts and stops when your new one begins. The average is between 28 and 33 but dont panic if its more or less than this.

As you can see mine werent exactly accurate. In fact a few days before I found out I was pregnant I said to my fiance no baby this month I think as I had such bad cramps I thought my period was early, actually was the 1st sign I was pregnant.

Good luck it will happen soon x oh and all the trying can be fun :wink:

Hi Michelle

The cramping was my first sign too, I even carried a tampon round in my pocket for 2 days, and told my partner this wasnt our month!

The next thing I know, I've got a BFP!!!

Jenny those flutters could be a sign, just look after yourself until you an test then if you are PG you are giving your baby the best start.

Thanku kim,
as u see ive put another post up that no1 has replied to. I got an achy feeling down the left side of my abdomen last nite and now it feels tight, like im bloated but lower down. Im thinking positively but i only came of the pill in march so i know i wnt be too upset if im not pregnant, we can just keep trying!
xx

Hey Ladies,

I am in the same boat. I came off the pill( March) after 5 or so years, had a regular period right away(March 27 - April3 ). My hunni and I started trying right away. Now this month I am having symptoms, slight cramping, tender breasts, frequent urination and headachs. I hope we all get a BFP!!!

Best wishes

Crystal

Hey Ladies,

I am in the same boat. I came off the pill( March) after 5 or so years, had a regular period right away(March 27 - April3 ). My hunni and I started trying right away. Now this month I am having symptoms, slight cramping, tender breasts, frequent urination and headachs. I hope we all get a BFP!!!

Best wishes

Crystal

I'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who has weird feelings and thought not our month in fact we got engaged in march and are currently planning the wedding for 2007, so thought if it doesnt happen soon we were going to stop as we have hols booked next year and the wedding after that in fact it happened that next month so now nearly 6 weeks and wishing them away! Good luck to you all and dont get too wrapped up in trying as it doesnt help a friend of mine was trying for ages to the point of obssesion then when she got involved in a more stressful job and didnt think about it so much bingo baby on the way.

Enjoy trying because you may lose your sex drive after you've got the result you wanted! :D

hi i have still not experianced a proper AF since March, last tuesday had a slight brown discharge then on wednesday bled for the day not very heavy no period pains or anything the next day just had a spot of blood on my underwear and nothing since last week. does any1 no what it could be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back