Tomorrow is ...... updated!!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
My little boy's second birthday :cheer:

I can't believe that he is 2 already, the time has just flown by.

We are having a little party for him at home for the family, so fingers crossed that the weather will be nice for it. We have bought him a bike, so DH is going to put it together tonight.

I am really excited, I want it to be tomorrow now :D

Xxx

It has been a lovely morning so far, Jacob loves his bike. Unfortunately the weather is pants at the mo, so we have been pushing him round the conservatory :D

The best news is, DH drew a birthday card of Jacob driving the Fire Engine with Fireman Sam and it got shown on Milkshake this morning :cheer: :cheer: We Sky+d it and had to watch it about 5 times so that he could see himself :D

I have been food shopping and am all set to prepare the party food now - whohoo I love birthdays!!! :D

Xxx

:dance: Yay happy 2nd Birthday to your LO! Mmmmmm jelly and Icecream and bday cake!

Aww that's lovely Lindsay! Hope the weather perks up for you :hug:

Happy birthday to your little boy :cheer: xx

(Are you ready for the terrible twos?!) :lol: x

Ahhh hope you have a lovely day and the weather stays dry......they grow up so quick, enjoy your special day and Happy Birthday Jacob!

Amy xx

Happy 2nd Birthday!!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
for tomz
Jacob Peter!!!
:hug: :cheer: :hug:

Have a fantastic day Lindsay, I'm sure it'll be full of fun and smiles :D

Aww i just checked the weather for my area n its going ot rain so hope yours is getting all the sunshine !!! Hope you have a lovely day !!

Happy birthday !!!

Yay happy 2nd birthday to Jacob :cheer:

Hope he has a lovely party :D

Happy 2nd Birthday to Jacob :D

We're deciding what else to get Isaac for his birthday, I have my eye on a bike too.

How fab to have his card shown on Milkshake too, we should have done that but I think we've perhaps left it to late with 3 weeks to go :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back