Tomorrow....Is now today!! *UPDATED*

Ok just quickly...had my scan and now off to bed (hate London, always so busy and rushed feeling!). Anyway the verdict is....

Boy.gif

Were over the moon (although DH now not sure if he believes her and wants to wait till the 20 week appointment to find out for sure!! Men!!).

OOoh I was just looking for the outcome!!!

YAY!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations. Welcome to the little "blue for a boy" Club :)

:dance:

Thanks ladies, so excited, I'm like a little proud peacock tonight, I keep thinking "my son" and going all gooey!! Hehehe

yay! Welcome to camp blue!

Your bump sounds like mine did at this stage!

Thanks ladies, I'm over the moon about it, my son...awww!!
Trying to think of a middle name now as we'd come up finally with a girls name but only a first name for a boy, middle name is constantly debated. Now I do need to get my thinking cap on!! :think:

woohoo your little one was a little flasher then!
ive been dying to get on here all morning to find out what you are having.
i'll add you to the 'what sex is your baby? thread' under boys :cheer:

ahhh congratulations :dance:

Well thats another one i have wrong under my belt ! :lol:

You must be soo pleased now you know. I have to wait til 23wks b4 i can find out :(

Hi

Yay congrats hun i was right :) It really is a boy month around here
Katrina

Yip baby was a flasher indeed, the lady started scanning me and she'd not been doing it 2 seconds and baby lifted his bum up from what he was sitting on and flashed the scanner the whole thing for a few minutes!!! Very evident that he wasn't a girl!! :lol: Haha immediatly after rolled on to his side and didn't budge!! I think my little boy is quite the mischevious little tyke already!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back