• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

toilet dreams...

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
Yes this is as weird as it sounds... I often have weird dreams, and nightmares, they have a reacurring theme though - toilets. In nearly every dream I ever have (well, ever remember) there are toilets. Sometimes one, sometimes a block of them. Sometimes i'm searching for one.

And I can never properly use the toilet in the dream. There is always an obstacle sometimes the cubicle doesn't have a door, sometimes there are no cubicles, sometimes there is only half a door, sometimes there is someone trying to stab me in the cubicle... as well as various other things stopping me from using the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also very paranoid about toilets in real life - this started after the dreams did - I have to let people know i'm using the loo to stop anyone rattling doors and random things like that!!

Anyone else have any weird recurring things in their dreams??

OMG I just read that back. I'm mad. I'm stark-raving bonkers!

I used to dream about mazes, nightmarey dreams that were always the same but i could never remember anything other than a bit of claustraphobia and panic and a maze when i woke up !

If i need a wee in my sleep though, i can be dreaming of anything at all, say clouds and all of a sudden a loo will pop into my dream, and i'l have to get up and go loo :p

Im loopy too :cheer:

in this heat i'm constantly thirtsty but refuse to take a drink to bed because i can't be arsed to get up for a pee..most nights a fridge full of cold drinks enters my dreams, and i can sense my hand going to my mouth as if to drink from a cup, i open my eyes and my hand is hovering around my mouth awww i feel bad now i'm off downstairs to get some ribena

yup your bonkers...but we love you any way :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Seriously hun, kinda sounds like anxiety. Hope you can get through it hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

i have the same dreams :shock: its horrible usually have to get up and have a wee lol

I keep dreaming that Im being stabbed...or that Im stabbing someone else... :shock:

Sounds like a classic stress dream, this not being able to use the loo etc. As it happens my MIL keeps dreaming that she's left Connie in a public toilet and it's all dirty and she can't get back to her to protect her and help her :rotfl:

I read somewhere once that dreams where you need the loo and can't find one/can't go for whatever reason are an indication that you need a wee in real life, and that your body's stopping you from going - but if you dream that you're having a wee, then you probably are...and you should be prepared to change your bedding!

i used to dream that i was in this mahoosive room and it was pitch black...... i used to hate them tho, dunno what it symbolises :think:

ive had toliet dreams before, i find i wake up and need to pee :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back