Today...

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im meeting up with a friend I'd lost touch with about 3 years ago. I found her on Facebook on Tuesday (somebody posted a random weebles link on here and it reminded me of her so I typed her name into facebook and there she was!!)

It turns out she has just had a little girl who is 19 days older than Jake!!

Im so excited :dance: :dance:

What you all doing today?

Awww thats so good!! Hope you have a nice day!!!

I'm not doind anything... just hoping B gets home!!

Might try and walk into town just cos it'll take me forever and I could do with getting out the house I'm soooo bored. But my sciatica has got both me legs today so I can't do much and I feel so trapped being involuntarily housebound :(

leckershell said:
Might try and walk into town just cos it'll take me forever and I could do with getting out the house I'm soooo bored. But my sciatica has got both me legs today so I can't do much and I feel so trapped being involuntarily housebound :(

awwww hun, I hope you have you baby soon :pray: :pray: it must be so frustrating :(

Sarah, poor thing. are you gonna jump on your hubby when he gets back? :rotfl: :hug:

Wow that's great TD! Have a great time won't you?

I haven't got much planned apart from getting some washing done and taking Brody to get weighed! :D

I am working all day but I only have 10 days left until maternity leave!!! :cheer:

Thats really sweet that you found your friend natalie and brilliant news that your children are so close in age? Does she still live quite near you?

SarahH, that 9 days has gone fast since I last asked how long it was until Brian was home!! I bet you are soooooooooooooo excited!!!

And Shell, you are still making me giggle, imagining you walking around town with your spasming legs! Tell that LO to get a wiggle on, I can't wait to see some pics!!!

x

evemarie8 said:
And Shell, you are still making me giggle, imagining you walking around town with your spasming legs! Tell that LO to get a wiggle on, I can't wait to see some pics!!!

x

Nat's brother has done in his ankle and when we went over there last night to see his mom again (don't get me started..) the 2 of us looked like idiots both walking like fools... lol

im workin 7-5 :( then going home and making pizza and playing on my megadrive :( so glad the week ends here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back