Tiswas/Swap shop-Magpie/Blue Peter

bagpuss

Reaction score
:D For those old enough to remember these shows,what was your preference - you couldn't watch both they where on at the same time....
I was a Tiswas and Magpie person.......when we were kids if anyone watched Swap shop and Blue Peter,we said they were posh.....that probably made the majority of us round here scruffs or something!!!! :lol:

So what was your preferece?????

I always hated Blue Peter, it was for posh kids! The painting competiton was always won by 'Lottie from the Home Counties' or something!

And they always featured schools that had loads better stuff going on than ours...... Steel drum bands or trampoline teams and stuff! It was like a different world!

Confess to not remembering Swap-Shop/Magpie (and I am nearly 30, probably one of the older members on here!) but loved Tiswas and the phantom flan flinger????

No way am I posh, but I was a Swap Shop and Blue Peter person. :oops: I just didn't get Tiswas at all, I've never liked slapstick type stuff. :?

I was on Swap Shop once when they came to the Tigers ground in Leicester. I swapped a play doh set for a chemistry set!

I've also got a Blue Peter badge!!!

I can still remember the phone number for SwapShop!!! Anyone else????

C'mon.......

I'll start you off.......

You know you know it........

8055!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH says he was a Swap Shop/Blue Peter man through and through. I just asked him the phone number for Swap Shop and believe it or not he got the 01 811 bit but not the last ones. :lol:

He says his pals were all into Tiswas but he hated ITV because of the adverts. Still does.

Emilia xx

im not young but the tiswas and that were a couple of years ahead of meas i was born 1980,remember supergran and button moon etc though :oops: oh and grot bags and emu.
does anyone remember zelda from terror hawks,se used to give my little brother nightmares :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back