• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TinaOct - news

Emmerdale

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Tina has asked me to let you all know that she gave birth to a baby girl at 6.15 this morning! Mother and baby are both fine. She weighed 7lb 2oz and was born 3 weeks early! I have been to visit her already and the baby is gorgeous. They haven't decided on a name yet and Tina has said that as soon as she's home and sorted she will post her birth story on here.

:D

Em
xx

congratulations tina, cant wait for the piccies and the name

yey :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: tell her i said congrats and she beat me!! hehehe :hug:

oooo lovely! she beat me! she was due the same day as me i think.

congratulations tina! :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats :cheer:

Was that her 1st baby? please tell me there's hope of not going overdue with first baby lol.

Does this mean she'll have to change her name to TinaSept?? :rotfl:

Congratulations Tina - can't wait to see the pictures. :hug:

many congratulations to you tina on your little girly :cheer: look forward to the story and pics xxx

Jade89 said:
Congrats :cheer:

Was that her 1st baby? please tell me there's hope of not going overdue with first baby lol.

Most people go overdue on there first baby - i was 8 days over!!

CONGRATS TINA!!

:hug: Congratulations, hope mummy and baby are doing well....can't wait to hear story n see pics..... :hug: :hug:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!

What a great weight for an early bird!

Congratulations Tina on your lovely kittle girl, I can't wait for the whole story :D

Yay!!!! :dance:

I wondered if you'd post on here Ems, big congratulations to Tina, we visited her yesterday as well and her baby daughter is gorgeous and Tina you did fantastically, can't wait to see you all again and introduce Charlie to his future girlfriend :lol:

Loads of Love and Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back