Time to move on...

babyem

Reaction score
So, as the title says it's time for me to move on to Tri 3...

It is a little sad to say goodbye to Tri 2, as it was such an improvement to Tri 1.

Tri 1 wasn't enjoyable at all with constant morning sickness and other things, so Tri 2 was welcomed with open arms!! I have enjoyed feeling normal again, with the morning sickness settling down, getting to see our baby and find out the sex! Although it hasn't been easy, it will definately be worth it!

I am looking forward to Tri 3, last stretch now and wont be long until we meet our baby girl :)

I've been going by the dates on my ticker and according to that I dont got to Tri 3 until 4th June (so confusing!) so will lurk around Tri 2 while I get used to Tri 3!

I wish all you ladies the very best of luck in the rest of Tri 2 and look forward to seeing you all over there!

Eeek, now the nerves are setting in!! xxx

Woohoo!! All the best for Tri 3. xxxxx

Wow! You're so close to meeting your little girl :) Enjoy tri 3 hon - hope you manage to stay as chilled and happy as possible xxx

:dance:Woohoo the last stretch with sooo much to look forward to, although I am not looking forward to the perineum message!!!! See you over there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back