• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time off work :)

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
Hey girls :)

Is everyone ok? Im in a really good mood as tomoz is my last day at work for 2 weeks :) Booked a few weeks off to relax and chill out watchin crap on tv threw the day....and i cant wait :dance: and hopefully lots of much needed :sleep:

And of course on the 18th its my scan which i literally can not wait for :dance:

Has anyone else booked some time off work to chill and relax during there pregnancy :lol: or does anyone have any nice holidays booked??

xx

:yay: oh enjoy your time off hun :)

Any plans other than :sleep:?

Baby shoppin :) I need my curtains for the nursery and gunna try get my steralizer too. Also im gunna have a day of mad cleanin...Everyone goes mad because im constantly cleanin but i think im startin the "nesting" stage very early haha.

Thats about it hun, wanna just chill and look forward to my scan whooooop

xx

Ah sounds lovely. Ive booked quite a few odd wednesdays off cos I can see myself struggling otherwise. Got first week in Feb off and 2nd week of march then all my annual leave will have run out until end of march, as of 1st april will be able to book more time of for nesting etc...

Sounds nice Tiny. I think im gunna do the same and book long weekends off up until my maternity leave x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back