• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thought i would be scared by now, but i'm not

soexcited

Reaction score
I remember when i first found out i was pregnant, thinking how scared i'm going to be when it gets closer to giving birth. Now i am here i'm not scared at all, every pain i'm hoping its labour, i know its a bit early but i know im having a big baby due to being diabetic and heard so many stories of babies been born very healthy at this stage.

I just want it over, i cannot cope with not knowing. I cannot wait to meet my little one.

Poo posted in 2nd tri was ment for 3rd can a mod move it please.

Done soexcited!

Wishing you all the best!

Valentine xxx

thats so positive, a great thing to hear. if i dwell on it i feel i could develop a fear of the birth so positivity is what we all need at the moment.

i cant wait to meet my LO either, but am still kinda scared. i'm trying not to think about it. i'm in denial :lol: its a lovely place!

I'm not to scared either at the moment, i have a few seconds in a day when i think abit to much about it and what could happen but other than that i am just waiting for it to happen. Saying that when it does finally happen i will probably have a freak out.

Being positive will make you more confident for your labour, we all know its guna hurt atsome point, but who rmembers the negative bits after your baby is in your arms?! :D

It's good that you aren't nervous of the birth. :) I am looking forward to it, as if I manage a normal delivery, it will be a first for me. :D

As my mum says "they can't stay in there forever" ... so might as well look forward to the delivery! :)

Its good that you're being so positive, especially since you know the baby will be big :D

Hi

Its great your so positive will definetly be helpful during labour
Katrina

Thanks everyone, i just cannot wait to meet my little one now. I know my OH will be so proud and I bet he crys.

You hae no reason to be nervous hun if you have had a easy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back