This time next year Rodney....

Lou

Reaction score
Well probably not, I don't even play the lottery :roll:

Maybe I should start? :think:

Where do you see yourself and your life this time next year?

My main goals are to have Isaac settled and happy in nursery and I'd love to be slim again (I'm working on that one) :wink: We would like another baby but as and when are yet to be confirmed, we've pencilled it in :lol: Oh and hopefully business will have picked up again throughout the year and Christmas next year won't be as tight :roll:

Hopefully not pregnant again :lol:
I hope to be coping well with 2 young kids and maybe doing something part time for me weather it be a nice hobby or a short course
Also hoping that Arron will be working by then again
xx

I wonder how many of us will be pregnant again? :lol:

Lou said:
I wonder how many of us will be pregnant again? :lol:

oh dont... :lol: I would LOVE it, but i dont think my OH wants anymore ever, let alone so soon :cry:

this time next year I see myself in exactly the same situation TBH...just with slightly older kids :lol: I dont do much, me :rotfl:

Urm... in a steady job that i enjoy - possibly in uniform, we'll see how that goes :lol:, in our own house, with a gorgeous fiancee and little tyke running around causing chaos... lol and sorting out the last things for an amazing wedding :D

Craig said:
Urm... in a steady job that i enjoy - possibly in uniform, we'll see how that goes :lol:, in our own house, with a gorgeous fiancee and little tyke running around causing chaos... lol and sorting out the last things for an amazing wedding :D

Wow you're going to be busy! :)

The main thing is hoping i'll still be living here! Depending on how the job front turns out as to whether we can save our home. 1 month to go!!!
If we're steady, then i'd love to be pregnant again. Preferably late next year if all goes to plan.

This time next year I will probably be getting Amber ready to start school :shock: :shock: and have a nine month old baby! :D And also might be back at work part time and earning some dosh.. we'll see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back