This made me cry - in a good way

That's an amazing thing to do, good on her! :clap:

lauramumof2 said:
Its a warm fuzzy story.
Caring and kind.

yeah, I thought it would make a change from the usual doom and gloom links. About time we had some happy stories that show how fab people can be :)

I saw that on the tv! I thought it was fantastic! Such a lovely thing to do and without a thought! :D

Yeah I remember the French Photographer doing it.

Can't view the link, but I bet the media ,make this out to be such a weird thing - when actualy she could be saving those babies lives.

Aw bless her, what a wonderful thing to do. I would like to think I wouldn't hesitate either.

I had a dream I breastfed a baby/child last night and don't think it was one of my own.

Valentine Xxx

wow, how lovely!! such gd publicity for booby feedin too :D

Thats a beautiful thing to do.

Cant believe that someone could have commented this though

I'm all for "Breast is best" but why wouldnt she express her milk into a bottle?! surely thats more sensible
Click to rate Rating 1113

- Penny, London, 11/2/2009 10:23

Why on earth would it be more sensible to express into a bottle? For a start this happened in war torn Sierra Leone and what are the chances of having a pump and a sterilised bottle handy, oh yes I forgot she could hand express into a sterilised bottle while the baby still went hungry :wall: This woman obviously doesnt understand the word sensible or she maybe confusing it with the word hassle.

Charlie:-) said:
Thats a beautiful thing to do.

Cant believe that someone could have commented this though

I'm all for "Breast is best" but why wouldnt she express her milk into a bottle?! surely thats more sensible
Click to rate Rating 1113

- Penny, London, 11/2/2009 10:23

Why on earth would it be more sensible to express into a bottle? For a start this happened in war torn Sierra Leone and what are the chances of having a pump and a sterilised bottle handy, oh yes I forgot she could hand express into a sterilised bottle while the baby still went hungry :wall: This woman obviously doesnt understand the word sensible or she maybe confusing it with the word hassle.

and never mind about the lack of hygenic facilities and clean water so the risk of the baby having a gastro illness on top of malnutrition :roll: As long as we don't see a boob.

Awww what a lovely story! Thats really sweet.

I was curious as to what my OH would think of it because I know some people's reactions won't be all positive so I told him and asked what he thinks and he thought it was lovely also (bless him :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back