• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

THIS IS NOT MY BABY???

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Help... i don't know who's baby that is in my ticker but its not mine :shock: :think: :doh:

meh??? Speak to Urchin (all hail poor urchin who has to put up with us hormonal lot!!)

oh no it's not hormones... I'm not actually rejecting my baby or anything :rotfl: Just i did a new ticker and it has this pic on and it isn't my baby :lol:

aw no now it's disappearedd, bleedin eck, whats going on. God maybe it is my hormones. I'm going mad... help! :D

No its just taking ages to upload... Go have a look in your signature box in your profile....Delete your signature and save it...Then put a new Ticker into it... See if that gets rid of the problem.

i have a ticker with young nutrition lucky i didnt end up with a random
i see a baby with green on

:cheer:
hes cutte :D

lol yn do the best tickers ive seen they r so cute

Becksss said:
:cheer:
hes cutte :D

lol yn do the best tickers ive seen they r so cute

aww thanks Becksss, in fact i only noticed yn cos i was looking at your ticker and thought it was good!! Riley is beautiful :hug:

I need to change the pic really she was 4 days old then :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back