Own Up!

BabyLove

Reaction score
Who's Fiddled My Ticker? (That Didnt Sound Right :rotfl:).

.. ONE Week To Go What The Hell!!!! :shock: Its Flown.. But I Still Think Baby Wont Arrive Until 6th Jan.Just a Feeling

OMG where did the time go? :shock:

I was convinced my LO was going to be late but I went into labour at 39+3 :shock: so could be any time soon :cheer:

il go into compertition with you carly.. i know im due ages after you... but i have a feeling im gonna go 1st week of jan..

:shock: :shock: wow 1 week, and a full moon just about then too

i know what you mean! i was on the phone to lozzi earlier and she pointed out that i only have a week left!!
i have been telling people i will be giving birth 9th jan...they will let me go 12 days over which i make the 8th and then the next day i will give birth.... :roll: :roll:

I never believed it when everyone said that time flies from 2nd tri onwards... now I realise it is true (although I doubt those last few weeks do) LOL! :rotfl:

The 2nd tri seems to drag doesnt it and then it always seems to pick up the pace in the 3rd tri! Where has the time gone?!

I know! where has the time gone? you may go into labour within the next few days Carly, I was early with both of mine!

Ooo its so exciting...any twinges yet carly?! :hug:

Eblinx said:
Ooo its so exciting...any twinges yet carly?! :hug:

Nope.. Babys Got Her Bum Into An Uncomfortable Position This Week Tho & Is Making My Belly Feel Like Its Splitting Open. Im Getting LOADS Of Those Shooting Pains "Down There".. It Feels Like Shes Twisting Her Head Into My Cervix Lol. We're Due The Same Date- 27th December :cheer: But You'll Probably Get There First & I'll Still Be Here Come January :( Lol.. Hope Not Tho :) x

Fingers crossed you will get there before jan! It could be any time now!! :hug: I think these past few days have started dragging now! dont you agree? Im going to see midwife later - no doubt she is running late as usual! :shakehead: :shakehead:

I See The Midwife Next Thursday (Due Date) So Until Then Its Just Waiting Around Hoping For a Twinge :)

I will probably still be in the waiting room next thursday waiting for todays appointment.... :rotfl: :rotfl: Go on loads of walks and eat loads of hot hot curry! I bet both our LO's come on xmas day! hahaha

Time does fly and before you know it, your "bump" is 6 weeks old and asleep in the moses basket!!! lol!

Kylie1007 said:
Time does fly and before you know it, your "bump" is 6 weeks old and asleep in the moses basket!!! lol!

Aww Bless! That's Still Unimaginable At The Moment. It'll Just Be Amazing :)

Have some very rampant sex with your oh all week and that may set you off and pass the time! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back