This is getting embarrassing!

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Ok so everytime I sneeze, I leak a little :blush: my nose is constantly bunged up & snuffly and i'm sneezing loads! Its even happening even if I don't need to go potty :blush:
Is this happening to anyone else?? If so, what have you been doing to try & help it? Thanks in advance x x x

Are you doing your pelvic floor exercises hunny? I was having tje same thing and now im making sure I do atleast 6 sets of 10 aday and it really is helping.
We have got a thread in pregnancy chat think its called pelvic floor challange where we are all helping each other out and reminding each other to do them, come and join us x x

I am stuffed up and sneezing a lot but pleased to report it isn't causing any leakages :oooo:

Mummy2Adam no I'm not! I thought you only did them after baby is born (I know hubby don't call me malteser for nothing lol) I will go search for the thread now thanks :) x x

Mummy2Adam no I'm not! I thought you only did them after baby is born (I know hubby don't call me malteser for nothing lol) I will go search for the thread now thanks :) x x

Hope they help hunny, during pregnancy and after birth is a must as the pressure from baby is making the muscle stretch and become weaker, which causes the leaks x x

panty liners are great and discreet.

when i was sick all day with Jasper i would have to sit on a towel while i threw up because the retching would make me wee a lot :( Very embarrassing :(

my friend is very pregnant (actually shes had the baby now but this was a week before) and she wee'd herself walking up the stairs and thought her waters had gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back