• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thinking of you today Rosebay

x Naomi x

Reaction score
I know you have got your D & C this morning hun so just wanted to give you big hugs and kisses for a speedy recovery and lots and lots of healing vibes

Hope it goes smoothly hun x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw thanks a lot ladies :hug: .

They scanned me again just in case and it showed that I have passed most of it naturally so they decided not to give me the D&C after all. I have another scan next week to make sure though. I feel a lot better that there isn't something major to come and that I didn't need the D&C mainly because of my worry about UTIs.

I kind of feel that I can start to heal now which is good and healthy I think.

Thanks again for being here when I most need you all

+++ :hug: :hug:

Yah thats gr8 hon!

How you feeling in yourself you are still bleeding?
xxx

Yes I am still bleeding but not as much thanks. In myself I feel quite different this evening. Relieved that most of the physical stuff is over and left to start thinking about the fact that I'm not pregnant any more if that makes any sense? It all changes so fast it seems a bit like a bad dream. Right now I'm thinking that we'll probably wait until after my next period to TTC again although I guess I'll have to see how I feel when that time comes.

OMG I weighed myself as I knew they'd ask and I've put on a stone in those 10 weeks! Aargh! I couldn't stop eating you see. So once I can face eating anything at all I shall have to remember to eat an incredible amount of vegetables and fruit to lose some of that!

:hug:
+++

Rosebay,I completely missed this and had no idea.I am so sorry hun, thinkingof you and your family :hug:

I am glad you don't need a d&c honey, but so sad that you have to trawl through the emotions that come with a mc. I hope that you are ok and you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry i missed this yesterday hun
so glad you dint need a d & c as thats one less thing dont worry about your weight to much hun
hope your feeling better
manda xx

Thanks ladies. I'm still not hungry at all, I had to force half a piece of toast down myself this morning so that I could take my iron pill and not feel sick. I NEVER go off food, I mean only when I'm really ill, not even when I'm stressed, I tend to overeat if anything. Anyone else's body respond like this?

+++

after my d&c i wouldnt eat just completly lost my appitite try not to worry to much hun
try eating something stable like toast or an apple or something
just to get some goodness into you
manda xx

Thanks Manda224, glad it's not just me. I managed a couple of oat cakes just now and a few cherry tomatoes from the garden. I also just managed to phone up and cancel my first midwife appointment without cracking up, phew, glad I managed to do that as it would have been Monday and today was the last chance I had to cancel if you see what I mean?

+++

aww would the hospital not of told your midwife though? they told mine
yer just eat a little bit hear and there when your body is ready eat more but dont force yourself or ul make yourself sick and upset because you cant eat it
manda xx

awww hun i missed this im so so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

hunny know how you feel about the whole putting on weight thing...i put on a stone the whole 5 weeks i was pregnant!! so at least u didnt gain it as quick as me! rememver you gotta try eating again now =]
id like to say it gets better but i dont think it does...wel not for me. the pain has just become a part of my life and i can manage to hide it. feel free to PM if u wnt a chat =]

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back