Think my pee is radioactive LOL

skairdykat

Reaction score
For the past few days my pee has been bright yellow, and when I say bright I mean like a luminous jacket :shock: . It also has a funny smell to it. Don't know quite what smell but not overly nice :oops: .

Whats all that about then? I've had a swabs done the other week to check for infections and they were all clear. I'm at abit of a loss to guess what it could be. It's not hurting/burning when I wee and I feel okay in myself so god knows what it could be.

Any ideas ladies?

I've replied in your other thread, but when my wee turned really vivid highlighter yellow it was because I was pregnant. Very early stages - it was another week or so before I took a test and got my +!

Best of luck! :D :pray:

Are you taking extra vitamins? (e.g. Pregnacare)

Vitamin B in large doses turns your wee fluorescent yellow, so this could be it. Mine has been this colour since I started taking Pregnacare, and I've noticed it before when taking Busy B with C from Holland and Barrett.

Oh it could be that debecca because I have been taking Folic Acid on it's own up until last week when I bour something like pregnacare from Asda :D Thanks hun.

i was gonna say Kat the only time thats
happened to me was when i was pregnant!

you TTC??
xx

glad i read this, was wondering why my pee has been bright yellow!

started taking pregnacare the other day :lol:

sarah xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back