Think i am out this month :( prob way TMI

snoop

Reaction score
I think i will be out this month, Beause every time we go to the job i can't seem to keep him inside me we have tried every position and still no luck, and then if i give in trying to work it to keep him in and then lends up c**ing on my vagina, i don't think he is aware because he has not said any thing. its just seems such a waste even trying any more :(. I am also started to feel frustrated and just say to him there is no point trying to have bd time. i have now past the extra fertility time and i could not get him inside long enough.

Sorry for to much info and rant. I am 33 and aint getting any younger and it seems like i will never manage to get pregnant again at this stage. :(

I'm so sorry your going thru this hun, maybe sit down and have a wee heart to heart with him xx

Sorry it's seeming so difficult for you... but I really think it's him you should be telling this to :]
Maybe if you bring it to his attention, he can do something about it?

I tried and he aint listening, sorry for posting it. It just i don't have any where else to get it off my chest.

Its not the easiet thing to talk to a man about, maybe you could try some different positions, like doggy style so he has more control and he can thrust deeper inside you (sorry if tmi) or maybe if you have your legs up in the air I find those to be the most penetrative postions so less chance of any slips even if you are really wet.

We are all on this site for the same reason, you can talk about anything, we are all here to help each other get to that final goal x x x

Thanks we have tried they positions but he likes the spoon one only. I have ask for it to be deleted since it was not appropriate to put this in the first place. Sorry if i offended anyone

We all know about the birds and the bees, so I would be very suprised if anyone was offended, if we cant talk about it on this site then where...

Is he in to games in the bedroom, maybe you could try doing the whole domenatrix thing and demand him to do you in different postions.... Now that will proabbly offended HA HA

I doubt that would offend anyone :) but like Heulyn says you do need to have a heart to heart with him.

If he wants this baby as much as you do then im sure you'll both find away to get to your 'goal' :)

I do like Vicky's idea of dominatrix, ya never know he might like that too! hehehe

Thanks we have tried they positions but he likes the spoon one only. I have ask for it to be deleted since it was not appropriate to put this in the first place. Sorry if i offended anyone

I find that the "Spoon" position can be difficult for him to stay inside you.

Maybe do it for a while, and then swap position before he comes?

I find that the "Spoon" position can be difficult for him to stay inside you.

Maybe do it for a while, and then swap position before he comes?

I did suggest that we try and have a change in position and he went totally off one, i even explained that it is not working that way and he is the only one getting pleasure if that's possible. Its been like that same spoon position for about a year now and he said he is comfy doing that way and ain't planning on changing it any time soon.

His other theory was just use your hands and hold it so it stays in. So i said i am taking the plug of the TV's and he can screw his football till he comes and goes a bit lol ( the advantage of having a man that can't even wire a plug lmao).
I might take your idea that you first suggested and show him i can be dominant in the room too :lol:
I am 3 dpo so here some hope that the swimmer found their way in some how :think:

Last edited:
:shock:
I've got to say, if we did it in the same position every time for a year, I'd be so bored!! I think I'd just do it myself instead!

Are you even getting any pleasure out of it? [sorry, personal, I know!]

I don't see that there's much point in sex if there's no pleasure, and no spermicles going where they should be.... :sperm: :egg:

Your bloke needs to sort it out... although i'm not sure taking the plugs off the telly will do it... but I'll bet it's funny to see his reaction! :rofl:

:shock:
I've got to say, if we did it in the same position every time for a year, I'd be so bored!! I think I'd just do it myself instead!

Are you even getting any pleasure out of it? [sorry, personal, I know!]

I don't see that there's much point in sex if there's no pleasure, and no spermicles going where they should be.... :sperm: :egg:

Your bloke needs to sort it out... although i'm not sure taking the plugs off the telly will do it... but I'll bet it's funny to see his reaction! :rofl:

I think it more taken the plugs off is just to amuse my self and gain plesure in some way seeing him gutted that he missed a match or two haha., and trying to work out how to put it back together :lol:
If i can get it stay in for a bit then yeah i gat a bit then it pops out all the time game over. God knows how manage to get pregnant a month ago haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back