Think Francesca's ill.

HeppiBean

Reaction score
She's been crying on and off all day today, like one minute she'd be sat there smiling and the next she's screaming her head off, lasts about 15/20 minutes, then she'd be fine again. She has extremely red cheeks, doesn't really have an appetite, and has been overly tired...

Me and Mum are going to go out in a minute and get a thermometer to check her temperature, but she does feel very warm.

Was a wrong to give her rice early? Could that have made her like this? :( xx

Sorry to hear she is poorly, poor little girl, it could be teething or something, how old is she now? X

Doubt the baby rice would do that to her Hun, could she be seething? hope she's better soon xx

She'll be 16 weeks tomorrow... I guess it could be teething :/ xx

i agree with ZMD, chances are she is either teething or perhaps has a tummy bug. xx

I was gonna say teething too! The baby rice wouldn't of done anything x

Tegan got her first tooth at 18 weeks so she could definitely be teething, have you got any teething gel or Calpol? xx

She's just started shaking like crazy as well :( She's asleep on Mums lap at the moment, but she's not right... xx

We do have calpol yehh, she's had some xx

Last edited:
There is a lot of bugs about just now as well. See how she is tonight and maybe ring doctor tomorrow if you don't think it's teething. Hope she's better in the morning x

She's settles and gone to bed now. I think she's ok, will see how she is in the morning xx

Thomas did a similar thing the other day and it lasted 45 mins. I was beside myself and nearly ran to A&E. I thought i'd poisoned him somehow (i'd just give him gripe water). In the end i just held him on the sofa and we slept for three hours. Very bizarre!

Glad she's OK now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back