Things you wont miss about being pregnant....

sazzylou said:
tell you what i wont miss....(tmi) wet knickers!! :oops: :x It'll be lovely to get some nice undies after i have bubs and actually be able to wear them all day.

Thank god for panty liners thats all i can say. Im not weeing myself (yet), its just my CM has gone mental....for some reason i told my OH about it and he was like :shock: :puke: :puke: :puke: hahaha, poor bloke.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd be lost without my Bridget Jones style BHS pants and extra large pantyliners :lol:

Everything that everybody has already mentioned is stuff i won't miss (heartburn mainly :x )

I won't miss my dodgy bladder, or the heartburn, or the spd, or not being able to lie on my tummy.
Overall I love being pregnant though :D

I am with you on the heartburn, I should have shares in gaviscon!!

1st 18 weeks: constant nausea, puking, extreme tiredness, no brain
After: not being able to move fast, burning throat, tiredness, frustration at how long it takes to grow and have baby, no alcohol, no brie, blood tests, being kicked in the nethers, still having to work and do housework despite being a butterball, temper, fat arms and legs, having to eat constantly, getting up for night wees.
Having said that, roll on baby as I cant wait to have you! Just find the process hard!!

Not being a complete emotional wreck. Hormones have really played havoc with me this time. Feeling like my fairy is swollen and dry but still having to have new pants every few hours.Not being able to have a drink, I so want a large vodka and tonic with lots of ice and lemon, good job I'm not expecting to breast fed!! Oh and sleep, three hours is a marathon sleep these days, oh to sleep through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back