• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There seems to have been a baby boom

Flame

Reaction score
This week alone i have found out my oh's mates missus is expecting twins and my friend is expecting twins and now my cousin has just called and told me she is pregnant to! Mental :shock:

Lol, you better get saving for all those gifts your going to have to buy :lol:

I know how you feel though, my family seem to be the same at moment. We had 3 last year. This year we have 1 due may, 2 due July, 2 due September! :cheer: I love babies... I want another one!

Yep, me and OH went for a Mexican Friday lunchtime. The place was pretty quiet apart from four other pregnant girls there with their seperate families. I couldn't believe my eyes! :lol:

i found this too when i was pregnant because sept and oct are busiest months for births so it seems everywhere i went there was women saying they were as far gone as me, also another pregnancy forum i used in the due in september forum we had twice as many girls due tha in august or november, its weird aint it, must be something do with all the partying at xmas and new yr.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back