The weather

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Its awful, is it raining everywhere or just here? I wanted to do something today but OH and i went out for a pub lunch and couldnt get back home fast enough, its so miserable :(

May is the month we are supposed to get a glimse of the summer, hope this isnt a sign of things to come :pray:

Yep its RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN here then a little bit more RAIN!

Sooo miserable makes u just wanna stay in and snuggle up, well it does me anyway! :) x

The paper yesterday said it was going to be like this for the rest of the month :cry: :cry:

It also said though that next month it's going to warm up and be a longer and hotter summer than usual :D

I've just had to drive 40 mins on the motorway to bring Mason back from a party at the snowdome.
it was horrendous, people were going so fast! there were enormous puddles like the whole motorway was flooded in some places. There was so much rain and spray you couldn't see anything.

I'm so glad to be home and I'm not moving again!

It's GRIM!

I'm just glad my wedding was LAST weekend. What a washout for May brides :(

Me and Stanley are having a lazy play day today :D

Minxy said:
It's GRIM!

I'm just glad my wedding was LAST weekend. What a washout for May brides :(

Oh god yeah! Nightmare!

its so bad here, my pond is over flowing.... :x

gonna have to get the bucket out soon :shakehead:

It's raining here.

Am I the only one who likes it? Excuse to stay inside, keep warm and feel all snug. Well I like it now and again lol

I like being inside when its raining knowing im all nice and warm ect lol

Maybe im just weired :think: 8)

This is really depressing! I'm flying to the UK tomorrow with my kids. It's been glorious these past few weeks over here. We've been wearing shorts and T-shirts. I guess I'd better pack the raincoats......groan...... :wall: :wall:

its pouring down here :(
i went out in a skirt and t shirt because it was warm and i got caught in the rain :evil:

its raining here, i LOVE it!!! only coz i'm so huge and heavily pregnant, a few weeks ago when it was sunny it was almost unbearable for me. hope it stays cool til my baby's born! (then goes hot lol!)

tangerinedream said:
Its awful, is it raining everywhere or just here? I wanted to do something today but OH and i went out for a pub lunch and couldnt get back home fast enough, its so miserable :(

May is the month we are supposed to get a glimse of the summer, hope this isnt a sign of things to come :pray:

i hgate to tell you this but in a few weeks time when its 102 degrees you'll be wishing it was like it is today.

its going to be raining here tomorrow really bad :( and its my Birthday :(

Tasha20 said:
its going to be raining here tomorrow really bad :( and its my Birthday :(
Aww gutted! Hope you have a good day anyway even if the weathers bad!
It's still raining heavily up here! :(

budge said:
tangerinedream said:

i hgate to tell you this but in a few weeks time when its 102 degrees you'll be wishing it was like it is today.

yay! :cheer: and bugger!! :x (both at the same time :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back