The *WE CAN FIX THE WORLD* thread!

I'd put an extra hour into each day so I can actually get everything done :lol: :lol:

Seriously though,some great suggestions there :)

I'd not have a problem with killing an animal myself, but would feel sorry for little old ladies who can bearly get out of the house let alone go hunting :rotfl: just imagining my nanna with a 12 bore shotgun and a rambo head tie!

ha ha ha ha ha thats well funny....................GO NANNA

I'd make it a lot harder to recieve benefits - although actually I'd be doing myself out of a job (no - hold on - they'd just get to me earlier :wink: ) and make jobseekers only available for 6 months then no reclaiming for 2 years and no other benefits either.

I'd fine irresponsible parents - they would pay for every bit of policing time, clean up time and teacher time that their child cost. I'd also charge adults for police time used to deal with them - the true cost of having to deal with drunk, disorderly and antisocial behaviour. When getting into a drunken argument would cost you £500..you'd think again. And no £2 a week pay back either - bailiffs would be straight in if you didn't have the cash.

Then take all this money - put it into community facilities, localised health care including fitness and localised child care. Provide cheaper housing and reward those who benefit the community in some way :D

libs said:
I'd make it a lot harder to recieve benefits - although actually I'd be doing myself out of a job (no - hold on - they'd just get to me earlier :wink: ) and make jobseekers only available for 6 months then no reclaiming for 2 years and no other benefits either.

I'd fine irresponsible parents - they would pay for every bit of policing time, clean up time and teacher time that their child cost. I'd also charge adults for police time used to deal with them - the true cost of having to deal with drunk, disorderly and antisocial behaviour. When getting into a drunken argument would cost you £500..you'd think again. And no £2 a week pay back either - bailiffs would be straight in if you didn't have the cash.

Then take all this money - put it into community facilities, localised health care including fitness and localised child care. Provide cheaper housing and reward those who benefit the community in some way :D

You can't fine people though If they haven't got the money to start with, all it would mean is that people would be getting fines they couldn't afford to pay, then they'd end up in court (costing the tax payer more money) and then what? prison? more expense for the tax payer and more children in care. I think the answer is education, to break the cycle of teens being uneducated and out of control, claiming benefits and being given housing and income support only to breed like flipping rabbits and then see their kids grow up in exactly the same way because they think its just a way of life. People need to want better for their kids and if kids are taught that they have options and don't have to follow in their parents footsteps then they will not become little *******s but pay attention at school, get good qualifications and a decent job and stand on their own 2 feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back